Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Mid Week Humor: Grocery store behaviors

I can't complain about my children misbehaving, because they rarely do. And I'm grateful for that because, it's usually just me and them in all facets of the outside world. But today, both my children, in unison, behaved like they were in an apocalyptic end of world situation at the grocery store. There was a lot of screaming, loud noises, crawling under objects, quickly grabbing various items from the shelves as we ran by, and I swear I saw a zombie at one point. Although, the zombie may have been my reflection in a passing mirror... I almost walked ahead of them and turned back saying, "children, where are your parents?" Motherhood.
www.jackyhappydays.blogspot.com



*You can join the conversation by adding your parenting humor to the comments below. Or add the hashtag thehappydayshumor to any of the social media sites that I belong to.*

No comments:

Post a Comment