Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A walk in the park


I love the way you both squeal as you swing higher and higher towards the ocean blue sky. I love when you sing all your favorite songs in unison, while the wind blows through your long flowing hair. I love watching the incredible amount of joy you both display for the simplest things... How you both race across the grass towards the slides, then say, "on your mark, get set, go!" as you compete down them. I love the free spirit you indulge, when you both spin in circles for what seems like eternity. Then stopping to rest your backs on the soft green grass, gazing up towards the object filled clouds... Also, the amount of love you both have for each other and the vast amount of imagination you both posses. I love the way you both support each other and coach each other through tough obstacles... Most of all, I love our beautiful fall days and our memories being made. Thank you both for making my life unimaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment