Monday, July 18, 2016

Yep, I'm still here.

I just wanted to chime in quickly and let everyone know that I'm still here and blogging, however, I've been on a constant go, out and about, enjoying my days.

Sitting down to write out blog posts are more time consuming than posting a picture on Instagram and writing out a little story to go along with it. So if you're already following me over there, you are seeing daily pictures of my life. If you're not following me there, my username is, the_happy_days . 

I just got back from a week long camping trip, which I have started and stopped a blog post about 15 times so far. Our weather has just been so beautiful that I've been spending my days outdoors with my children, then binge watching TV with my husband after they go to sleep. As you all know, we don't get many great weather days where I live, and the majority of the months are kept indoors hiding from either the rain or the frigid cold. So, we've been taking all the days and soaking them in. 

Mornings are quick and bedtimes are pushed back. 

But I don't want to forget about all you sweet people who follow me and are waiting for more posts. So I'll get my camping post out by the end of this week.

Thank you all for your patience and being such dedicated followers. I appreciate each and every one of you. And, when the school year starts and my daughter is in school for 6 hours, I'm going to attempt a more frequent blogging schedule.

For the mean time, if you have Instagram, please head over and follow me so you can read more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment