Sunday, December 28, 2014

The joy of Christmas morning

Joy...
Smiles...
Giggles...
Squeals...
And laughter...

Happiness...
Content...
Appreciation...
Amazement...

And excitement...

These are only some of the few words to describe Christmas morning. 

Both of my children couldn't sleep the night before due to the anticipation of Santa's arrival. They had too much excitement energy that no amount of story books could curtail.

Once asleep...

Santa maneuvered his way down the chimney where he dropped off many toys to my little good girl and boy.


                                            (Sorry about the poor image quality)

Once awake, their reactions were priceless and worth every penny spent on those presents. My 4 year old daughter paused to admire her surroundings, whereas, my 2 year old son dove right in and starting tearing open presents.

Both completely enamored every step of the way.

I positioned myself between both of my children as my husband sat on the couch, with a video camera in hand. My mom and dad sat around the pile of presents, to have a better view of the action.

All sharing the joy and bliss that Christmas brings to children.

The magic in their eyes that aids in keeping the spirit alive.

...And I was the lucky one, nestled between my loving family, sharing this precious moment with all of them.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment