Friday, April 21, 2017

Top Mommy Blogs Post...

Hey all. I just wanted to send out a reminder that for awhile now, I have been blessed with the opportunity to hold standings within the Top Mommy Blogs community. And, in the right side column of my blog, there is a Top Mommy Blogs icon hanging out there. I don't think you can see it through mobile version, so you'd have to switch over to web version...

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like
It's over there ----------------------------->

I'd appreciate it, if all you lovely people, could click on that sucker a few times a week, or whenever you head over to my site to read my posts... 

Each time you send that vote, it ups my ranking over on their site. And, the higher the ranking, the more views my blog gets.

And that would be awesome. 

You can only vote once a day. But thanks for the attempt at multiples -You get an A+ for effort. And, I'll send a virtual hug <3

Thank you all... I always greatly appreciate the support you all give to me. Because, without your support, I'd just be a mom blogger, blogging to the sound of silence in the dark air :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment