Thursday, May 19, 2016

Mid Week Humor: Distinct sounds

Sorry for having the mid week humor a day late. We have been doing a lot of running around the last few days and I haven't yet entered into the 21st century and cannot post blogs from my phone. And last night, after my softball game, I was sans kids and walked aimlessly around Target for a good hour... If you haven't done it, I highly recommend it.

Mid Week Humor:

There's something about the distinct sound of an entire bin of matchbox cars being emptied onto the floor that makes me immediately want to cry. It's kind of like Pavlov's Theory, but instead of dogs and salivating, it's cars and crying... Motherhood.
www.jackyhappydays.blogspot.com

*Join the conversation by adding your comments below of something funny that happened during your parenting adventures. You could also add your comments on social media by using the hashtag thehappydayshumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment